Executive Compass® offer a full range of risk management services to support businesses of all sizes
Whether you’re looking for a review of your risk management and business continuity plans, or are looking for support in developing something from scratch, our experienced professionals will work collaboratively with your team to identify, evaluate, design, coordinate and implement a robust risk management strategy suitable for almost any eventuality.
Our risk management framework covers two distinct areas:
- Business continuity
- Enterprise risk management
The ability to coordinate, communicate appropriately and act decisively in the event of a serious incident will ultimately dictate how quickly your business can be restored to ‘business as usual’. Our business continuity assessment model follows a six-step process:
- Scope of the plan
- Key business areas
- Critical functions
- Dependencies between various business areas and functions
- Determine acceptable downtime for each critical function
- Create a plan / procedure to maintain and restore operations.
By working with our team, you will have a clear, concise business continuity plan with effective, succinct procedures for your staff to follow in the event of an incident to provide the recovery required.
Enterprise risk management
Risk management is a critical element in a business’s strategic management activities, ensuring that the organisation identifies potential risks to achieving objectives, addresses the risks in a systematic and coordinated plan and identifies responsibilities for managing and monitoring the effectiveness of mitigating actions.
All assessments our consultants undertake are specific to the organisation we work with and could include areas such as:
- Regulatory changes
- Increasing competition
- Failure to attract or retain staff
- Distribution or supply chain reliance
- Cash flow
- Service capacity
- Warranty / claims exposure.
By using our enterprise risk management assessment model, you will be able to anticipate critical risks to business success, create proactive mitigation plans and monitor their effectiveness, providing the greatest chance of achieving business objectives.
The advantages of working with Executive Compass
- Our team will work alongside your existing resource to ensure the solution not only fits your business but adds value in the process.
- You will receive an honest and open assessment of your needs and we will only provide only where the need exists.
- All work we undertake on your behalf will be internally check and verified a member of our experienced team.
- You will be left with the skills, knowledge and understanding to continue to manage systems once our engagement is complete.