Executive Compass® has an established set of general work rules to protect both the interests of the employee and the company. These rules are intended to ensure a favourable working environment and the list of rules serves as a guideline and is not all-inclusive. Failure to abide by these rules may result in disciplinary action being taken by Executive Compass® in line with the Disciplinary Procedure documented in Staff Handbook.
The aim of this policy is to build and sustain Executive Compass® with a positive work culture by ensuring that we:
- have a clear unambiguous purpose, expressed as a simple ‘big idea’, an idea which all employees relate to closely and are proud to discuss with friends and colleagues.
- have an atmosphere of confidence, where all employees are interested in each other, support each other and project this confidence towards clients and customers.
- where employees behave respectfully towards each other, value each other’s views and opinions, work in teams which are places of mutual support, where anything is debated without a hint of humiliation, where the critique of individual and team work is welcomed, discussed and where lessons are learnt and implemented.
- where employees ‘go the extra mile’ by providing unsolicited ideas, thoughts and stimuli to one another , and where their interest in their customers offers something more than is expected, beyond courtesy, and beyond service, offering attentiveness and personal interest.
- provide challenges for employees which provide opportunities for personal development through new experiences, and which treat everyone with fairness and understanding.
- have employees who are personally driven towards organisation and personal success – intellectually, financially, socially and emotionally.
Employees of Executive Compass® are expected to:
- perform work assigned to them and carry out the instructions of anyone in Management.
- perform work with care and diligence.
- have good attendance and timekeeping.
- pay attention to the job and make good use of time.
- observe proper work schedules and restrict personal work to personal time.
- maintain accurate and true records.
- be honest.
- ensure as far as possible that business phones are used for business use. Where a personal call is necessary, ensure that the call is brief.
- personal incoming calls should be kept to a minimum and only accepted in cases of emergency.
- keep company information confidential.
- use language and behaviour that is respectful and polite to clients and to fellow employees.
- behave in a manner that observes the company’s equal opportunities policy.
- be careful and considerate when using the property of the company or fellow employees and only where authorisation for such use has been given.
- comply with the company’s Alcohol and Drug Policy.
- dress in a professional manner.
- comply with all Company Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations.
Call us now to speak to a member of our team:
0191 511 1513 or direct to mobile: 07931 33 65 62